Monday, July 18, 2005

Administrative notes

I wasn't happy with something that was taking too long to load. So I blew out my old format, and fired up a new one.



The good news is that it loads quickly. The not so good news is that I lost a bunch of tweaks that I had put into the old format. That isn't such a bad thing, most of them were out of date anyway. Still, I am without comments at the moment, and without an obvious contact address. So...



I can be reached via email at lastname firstinitial at gmail.com There is no space between the last name & the first initial. But blogger has a seriously brain-dead editor, so I can't offhand figure out how to make it prettier.



There should be more than enough information within plain sight for anyone, but not anybot, to interpret that.



Comments will eventually be enabled, but they were never very active anyway.